Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome Mr. Squiggles!

Dear Cepia, LLC,

Our twins are now the proud owners of three Zhu Zhu Pets: Mr. Squiggles, Numb Numbs and Chunk. Thanks to a shopping savvy friend, our precious offspring have this year's IT toy.

I've gotta tell you -- these motorized toy hamsters rock! Although they make 40 annoying sounds, they do have an OFF button, unlike the iDog, which drives my blood pressure up every time I think about it.

Their Fun House and Hamster Wheel were easily assembled by the now-eight-year-old and in the 18 hours since their arrival Casa Pink, have provided much entertainment, which was a relief to last night's babysitter.

Our children have long been pet deprived due to my lack of interest in taking on one more thing and my husband's allergies.

I am especially grateful for these creatures given my own childhood experience with hamsters, culminating with the escape of one and my father having to use his jigsaw to cut apart the back wall of the bathroom cabinet in order to rescue it.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, creators of Zhu Zhu Pets, for helping us save face.

Sincerely,

Three Pinks Mom


P/S Thing 2 really wants a horse. Do you have anything in the works there?

2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Pets of the future.

Happy New Year :)
Denise

Neeracha T. said...

LOL - it's the Adventure Ball accessory that I really wanted to get you. Alas, still seems to be out of stock...