Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Warrior

What a weekend!

Friday night
  • Dinner with the neighbors at Esin. Lots of laughs. Had new babysitter who did great with the kids.
Saturday
  • First day of softball practice for the littlest pinks.
  • Took Eldest Daughter, her friend and my Mom to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. Trite. I should have known better. I read the book, after all. All of them actually. My bad.
  • Post movie went to Container Store. Highlight of outing as Eldest Daughter appears to have some of my organizational tendencies and needed things for her room.
  • Read nine-tenth's of New Moon.
Sunday
  • Resented clocks moving forward as I ...
  • Took Eldest Daughter to Hebrew at 8:15a, which felt like an hour earlier.
  • Ran into former client at Noah's. Fortunately I was wearing makeup. Gave interview for an article she's doing for the Pleasanton Weekly.
  • Went to brunch with Eldest Daughter, her friend and her mom.
  • Made dinner and hosted friends for early dinner.
  • Got very sick and went to ER, fortunately after guests left.
Monday
Bring on the workweek ...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Leslie - what a weekend. I am assuming you are doing fine after the ER visit.

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh my! I'm tired just reading your post!

Hope you're okay..........????

Kathy B! said...

Okay... if you're going to drop little bombs, like, I spent the night in the ER you need to A) tell us what happened, and B) tell us you're okay!