- Blog. For the first time in six months.
- Stop watching Grey's Anatomy reruns.
- Stress bake.
- Facebook. See where all those high school seniors are headed next year. Send texts to their parents congratulating them all.
- Go out every night of the week the week prior so when you get home at night you go straight to bed, reducing the amount of free time to think about the fact that someone will be slicing open your baby and doing some rearranging of parts in there.
- Work. A lot.
- Volunteer. A lot.
- Curse the French Laundry for changing its private dining room policy so that rooms can only be reserved 60 days in advance.
- Read. A lot.
- Research rehabilitation programs designed to bridge her physical therapy back to her sport.
- Take your daughter to visit a friend who had her ACL surgery this week.
- Take everything out of the freezer, clean it and put everything back in, organized.
- Rearrange the dining room furniture.
- Make a list of non-athletic summer options for your daughter.
- Visit a friend with an adorable one-year-old.
- Clean out kitchen junk drawer.
- Delete duplicate pictures from iPhoto.
Kofta with Yogurt-Tahini Sauce
4 days ago