Monday, August 3, 2009

Scotchmallows for Breakfast

I ate See's Candy for breakfast. Not good.

Eldest Daughter is sitting on a plane right now. All by herself. This is the first time she's flown alone. I'm a little nervous. Not because the plane will crash -- we all know that statistically it's safer to fly than to drive on our freeways. But because she's alone.

Dave is at the gate, where he will stay until the plane is in the air. And my SIL will be at the other end waiting for her.

Still, I ate four Scotchmallows for breakfast.

2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

As parents we are to worry when our little chicks are away from the nest! I would have eaten a dozen Scotchmallows.......you've got much more control than me!!

Denise

{have you received your swap partners pkg?}

Squirt's mom said...

My total favorites! I see nothing wrong with your breakfast choice!