Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My vacation has started ... without me!

I'm jealous. I'm turning Elphaba green right here at my desk. I planned a great summer vacation. And it's taking place right now while I am still home.

Neeracha and my parents left last weekend. Neeracha is already blogging about it, much to my simultaneous happiness and irritation.

Three more days of work and school ... and then we're outta here!

(We have a house sitter and a gate and an alarm, all you opportunistic burglars.)

2 comments:

Neeracha T. said...

LOL - I went to a supermarket today and thought of you. STILL can't figure out what's half and half - remember we went through that in Provence?! You'll be here soon enough plus with my BCN tips!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Didn't know the Pinks were still in school. We finished at the end of May and boredom has taken over the 7 year old.................Sports Camp starts next week :)

Can't wait to hear (and see) all about Spain!
Denise