Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Hair. The Makeup.

Tristan moved back to Salt Lake City last year. Not only is she gorgeous, she is a hair stylist and fabulous with makeup.

I asked her to be our on-call beauty expert for the Bat Mitzvah weekend.

As our planning progressed, I asked her how much time she'd need to do hair for me and The Pinks, and makeup for me and Paris before each of the three functions.

It was a long diatribe about sending her pictures in advance of the people and all the clothes so she could plan looks and make recommendations on hair and makeup. It talked about makeup brushes and styling products and. I am beginning to think I should have bought her two airline tickets - one for her and one for the equivalent of Sephora that she will haul out here to beautify us.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

HA HA!! Yes I have been trying to decide how to bring my own little Sephora with me ;-) How many bags am I allowed to check at the airline?