Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Six reasons I had a happy birthday.

Quality time with my man. Dave and I went for Thai massages and to lunch at Ferry Plaza.

The family gave me something I really wanted for my birthday - hugs and kisses.

The family gave me something else I really wanted - an Aeron Chair.

Lots of people called and/or posted on my Facebook wall. Thank you. This made me smile. Especially when I was stuck in traffic and was reading Facebook on my iPhone.

I ate chocolate.

My brother reminded me that he's still on board with me being his younger sister. I just love when he's creative with math. I swear this creativity does not impact his ability to manage investments.

2 comments:

Neeracha T. said...

glad you had a good day - btw I actually managed to leave my desk for lunch yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks, and I lunched at Il Cane Rosso with a co-worker. It was excellent. Where did you go? Slanted Door? Funnily enough, I now eat there once a month so I don't ever want to go for a personal meal anymore!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! Sounds like a perfect one :)