Friday, October 29, 2010

Two for two on Shoes

Dave found this at Gayle's Chocolates in Michigan. A chocolate shoe! Was there any more perfect gift for me?! And it's even pink!

And while we're on the subject of shoes, I am so proud of him. He played in a golf tournament last month and the players got to design their own golf shoes, which were then custom made. They arrived this week. The man has good taste -- black, white and red patent Oxfords with a monogram of his daughters' initials.

He's two for two. Not that we keep score.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

That is completely awesome! Did it taste good? It may just be too fabulous to eat ;-)

Postcards From The Hedge said...

It's so beautiful! I was hoping they were available in my size...then I read they were chocolate. Probably the only time in my life I have been disappointed to hear the word chocolate.