Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who's calling please?

I finally learned how to make custom ringtones for my iPhone.

Only a few of you have special ringtones, though. I'm working my way through the rest of you.

Mom, you are Marc Cohn's Walking in Memphis.
Dave, you are Honey, Honey from Mamma Mia.
Ice Cream SIL is Cheetah Girls Cheetah Sisters.

My client, who is the most frequent caller to my cell phone, is Wild Thing. She selected this herself.

Amy and Paige -- suggestions for yourselves?

Neeracha -- the options are numerous for you. John Denver's Leaving on a Jetplane? One Night in Bangkok? Something by Madonna?

Anyone else?

5 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

I love that you can have special ring tones :) I'd try it too, but I know 2 funtions on my phone.....how to answer and how to turn it off! Anything else and I'm lost!!

{now I'm humming Wild Thing!}

Neeracha T. said...

Very funny - my ring tone for you is the theme from Sex and the City ;)

Ron Hutzul said...

I should like to be, "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble, (he's Canadian Eh!) and once properly implemented, I promise to call more often...

Amy S. said...

Oh gosh - I love this, but it will require some thought....

Paige said...

I am inspired and need a lesson. I totally dropped the ball on it. Madonna Material Girl for me?