Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Heelarious ... NOT!

Those of you who know me know I'm all about the shoes. My clothes are very basic. White shirts, jeans, turtleneck sweaters, skirts for work. But my shoe collection is pristine. In fact, an entire wall of my closet is dedicated to my shoe collection.

One of my husband's favorite lines is, "What's worse than having a wife with a shoe fetish? Then having three daughters."

My friend Coleen just told me about these new products: heels for babies. I find them horrifying. Here's the link for those of you who are less appalled than I am or just plain curious.

2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

OH MY! Who would put those on their baby girl!!! Who comes up with this stuff?! I'm with you Leslie, they're horrible!

Paige said...

Hideous. Bea would want them. Hideous.