Monday, July 14, 2008

A message to my active Blogosphere friends

Dear Blogging Friends,

I know you're busy. You have kids. Some of you have careers. You travel. You volunteer. You read.

But I'm begging you, update your blogs! I like to read them. My friend Paige does an excellent job of keeping hers current (and me in stitches). My friend Neeracha only blogs about food and travel, so she doesn't have to update hers weekly. Abby keeps hers updated although I don't claim to understand all of what she writes.

You know who you are -- if you're going to blog, be faithful! I'm wasting a whole lot of time checking your blogs from my iPhone. (Next on my list, enable Reader.)

Leslie

1 comment:

Abby Franquemont said...

Haha! But my blog is partly my job.

Google reader is a godsend for me btw. It's the only way I'm able to keep up on stuff. And? I totally stink at email anymore. In a bad way.